The 2nd preseason game against the Ravens is at halftime, so it is essentially over. Let me start off by saying how much I hate the faggot fucking Ravens and their harbaugh.
So here are my thoughts:
- That was my motherfucking Lions offense you were watching tonight.
- Stafford to Calvin is unstoppable.
- Titus looked like black superman diving into the end zone.
- Nice to see Brian Broyles, doesn’t look like he’s fully got his wheels yet, but he’s getting open and catching balls.
- I think we’ve seen more of Nick Fairley this preseason than we did all of last year.
- The refs had me cussing pretty loud over that bullshit facemask on Durrant.
- Suh looks phenomenal and I expect a huge season for him.
- Stefan Logan is lucky he was hurt and not my quarterback.
- I’m already sick of hearing about Ray Lewis and wish he would retire.
- Joey Harrington is going to be on the Fox pregame college show(what the fuck).
- Nice to see Clifford back.
- Is John Wendling the new preseason stud?
Ok homies, I’m gonna get back to the game and hope that I don’t have to suffer through too much of Kellen Moore, the 1st preseason game with him was honestly the most painful Lions football I can remember watching since 0-16.